Suzy's Celebration

Celebrating memories of my late wife, Suzanne Alison Storms, who left me to embark on a new adventure on December 30, 2005. As I go through her things and try to piece some semblence of a life back together, I will post anything that I think might be of interest to anyone who knows either of us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Norfolk, Virginia

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

30 November 2005

The following excerpts an email I sent to my colleagues at work:

Suzy's condition remains grave. She continues unconscious on a ventilator, with congested lungs, pneumonia, and liver failure. We had a note of encouragement today as her urine output increased, but she continues on a long and perilous road.

As an aside, the Norfolk office should be thankful for Sentara Norfolk General Hospital. The doctors and staff at both the ER and ICU are unbelievable. We have found them without exception to be professional, knowledgeable, respectful, and compassionate. Count yourselves lucky to live amongst (or is it among? The grammar Nazi is too tired to find out) such people and luckier still to have access to them when you need them most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home