Suzy's Celebration

Celebrating memories of my late wife, Suzanne Alison Storms, who left me to embark on a new adventure on December 30, 2005. As I go through her things and try to piece some semblence of a life back together, I will post anything that I think might be of interest to anyone who knows either of us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Norfolk, Virginia

Sunday, May 20, 2007

To my Dear Suzy

My Beloved Suzy;

It's been 17 months now. A year and 5 months since I kissed you last. I still love you as much today as the day we were married, and as the day we first met. I love you, donkey! (readers, please don't ask)

I have met some new people I really like. I hope you are happy for me. It's so hard, but I can't sit here alone forever. I want to always remember the joy and love we shared, but I can't do that sitting around being bitter and angry. And I know you don't want that for me either. So I will go on in your memory and with your love, and I will make my life as happy and precious and joyful as you wanted to make it. I owe that to you and to me.

Thank you, Suzy, for giving me the strength and compassion to do this. I will love you and cherish your memory forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home