Suzy's Celebration

Celebrating memories of my late wife, Suzanne Alison Storms, who left me to embark on a new adventure on December 30, 2005. As I go through her things and try to piece some semblence of a life back together, I will post anything that I think might be of interest to anyone who knows either of us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Norfolk, Virginia

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

As I posted on my other blog, last weekend a friend and I rode our motorcycles to New Jersey and went to a Yankee game.

While we were there, Suzy's sister Ellen decided a motorcycle ride might be fun. Here she is ready to go. In her special Gucci leather riding boots:

SO without further adieu, off we went. Obviously, Ellen was completely relaxed and looking forward to the ride - check out that smile:



We wound it out to a mighty 45 mph, before returning to the safety of the driveway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home