Suzy's Celebration

Celebrating memories of my late wife, Suzanne Alison Storms, who left me to embark on a new adventure on December 30, 2005. As I go through her things and try to piece some semblence of a life back together, I will post anything that I think might be of interest to anyone who knows either of us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Norfolk, Virginia

Friday, December 14, 2007

Merry Christmas

December 30th will be the two year anniversary of Suzy's passing. It seems hard to believe she has been gone that long. This year, I will just say simply something that I think every day, that has become part of my daily existence. Something that I suppose will be a part of me for as long as I am alive.

I miss my wife.

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home