Suzy's Celebration

Celebrating memories of my late wife, Suzanne Alison Storms, who left me to embark on a new adventure on December 30, 2005. As I go through her things and try to piece some semblence of a life back together, I will post anything that I think might be of interest to anyone who knows either of us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Norfolk, Virginia

Friday, December 30, 2005

Suzanne Alison Storms 4 Aug 1961 - 30 Dec 2005

This item documents the establishment of Suzy's respite program for caregivers of the homebound elderly. She was 26 at implementation of the program.

Suzy's yearbook photo after graduating NYU with a Master of Social Work degree (her second Masters degree). She was 29.

Our wedding party, July of 1996. Clockwise from top right: Suzy, her mother Betty, my mother Barbara, and me. Little did we know Suzy would be gone in less than 10 years. I will miss her with every fiber of my being. Please don't miss my written tribute below...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home