Suzy's Celebration

Celebrating memories of my late wife, Suzanne Alison Storms, who left me to embark on a new adventure on December 30, 2005. As I go through her things and try to piece some semblence of a life back together, I will post anything that I think might be of interest to anyone who knows either of us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Norfolk, Virginia

Friday, December 09, 2005

Word Up

If Suzy pulls through this mess (yes, I am aware it's still a big "if"), I am predicting that she will be pissed-off-big-time at me for documenting her battle on the internet. She always says that privacy is the most expensive commodity in our society, and I have certainly made hers somewhat public. I am sure she will be considerably displeased that so much of her healthcare has been so widely disseminated.

I will need everyone's help in explaining this blog to her. Please let her know it has been an act of love, in acknowledgement of the myriad people from Miami to New York who want to pray for her and keep up with how she is faring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home