Suzy's Celebration

Celebrating memories of my late wife, Suzanne Alison Storms, who left me to embark on a new adventure on December 30, 2005. As I go through her things and try to piece some semblence of a life back together, I will post anything that I think might be of interest to anyone who knows either of us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Norfolk, Virginia

Monday, December 05, 2005

Random Impressions

During our nightly visit, it was apparant that not messing around is the way to go. As I previously noted, we made a point of not rousing Suzy today, and she seemed much calmer for it tonight. She is sedated, and spends most of the time with her eyes half-closed. When disturbed, she will open her eyes widely and try to move. That is what happened yesterday when I said, "our eyes locked."

Tonight, she slept with her eyes fully closed. It may mean absolutely nothing, but from an aesthetic point of view, she appeared more peaceful and calm. I hope our self-imposed benign neglect grants her the rest she so desparately needs to get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home