Before and After
I think it important to acknowledge how much I owe Suzy. She has made me better, stronger, and happier. Our partnership has made me whole. From the comments, I quote a remote but cherished friend Sue P., who knows me both pre-Suzy and post-Suzy:
Sue P. is right. I was a pretty unhappy guy in many ways, but having Suzy in my life has lifted my spirit over the years. Sue P., thank you for noticing, and thank you for taking the time to tell me you noticed. It means the world to me.
I was in tears at dinner thinking about Susy's condition. I can remember your life before she was in it, before you were married and how happy you became after she was a constant part of your life.
Sue P. is right. I was a pretty unhappy guy in many ways, but having Suzy in my life has lifted my spirit over the years. Sue P., thank you for noticing, and thank you for taking the time to tell me you noticed. It means the world to me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home