Thank You
My thanks to all who joined us. It was so lovely and comforting to be in the company of people that knew and loved my Suzy. Your presence at our little party was appreciated indeed.
Thanks, too, to those that made memorial contributions to Pathways. I have a list of contributers, and pledge to each of you a personal "thank you" note. Until I can get to that, please accept my blog-thanks. You have made a difference to a program Suzy considered very important.
May God bless you all. You have helped me survive this painful journey, and I thank each and every one for your support.
Kurt
Thanks, too, to those that made memorial contributions to Pathways. I have a list of contributers, and pledge to each of you a personal "thank you" note. Until I can get to that, please accept my blog-thanks. You have made a difference to a program Suzy considered very important.
May God bless you all. You have helped me survive this painful journey, and I thank each and every one for your support.
Kurt

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home