Suzy's Celebration

Celebrating memories of my late wife, Suzanne Alison Storms, who left me to embark on a new adventure on December 30, 2005. As I go through her things and try to piece some semblence of a life back together, I will post anything that I think might be of interest to anyone who knows either of us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Norfolk, Virginia

Thursday, January 05, 2006

For the Norfolk Crowd

We had a very nice service in New Jersey. It's hard for me to believe, but she really is gone. The funeral home had a viewing for the immediate family, and it was strangely helpful, because the "person" lying in that casket was definitely NOT Suzy. Her body may remain on this earth, but her person has certainly left us. I look forward to catching up with her someday.

I have known Suzy since I was 22 - a total of 24 years. She was pretty much the same person for all those years. Her kindness and sweet demeanor never changed.

I intend to find someplace for us all to gather and share Suzy's memory. I am currently swamped with medical and funeral bills and the challenge of settling her estate, so it might be late January or early February before I can pull something together. I will try to remember everyone, but if you are interested in being personally notified, a comment would help me keep the list of Tidewater area Suzy-people in one place.

Thank you all for your support and love over the past weeks. It has meant the world to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home